|Founded||1989 in Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Founder||A. R. Rahman|
The Inn was established in 1989, attached to Rahman's backyard, and developed into one of the most developed studios in Asia. Located very close to his home, it houses equipment like the Euphonix System 5 Audio Mixing system. The studio has been designed by Studio 440 and the state of the art equipment is from Daxco Digital. His team includes acclaimed sound engineers of Chennai film music including the late H. Sridhar, Mani Sharma, S. Sivakumar, Aditya Modi, A. S. Laxmi Narayanan, S. Saisarvajith, J. Ravinder, his manager Noell James, and Co-Ordinator Samidurai.
In 2005, A. R. Rahman built a new studio associating with Mani Sharma, part of a redevelopment and extension project of the inn, called AM Studios. Mixing takes place at both the inn and the commercial A. M Studios for films. Other music directors use AM Studios for recording. Rahman also owns newly built KM Musiq Studios in Mumbai, London and Los Angeles where he has also mixed scores.
- Sivakumar - Sound engineer
- Suresh perumal - Sound engineer
- Karthik sekaran - Sound engineer
- H.Sreedhar-sound engineer
- Eur, Andy Gregory, The International Who's Who in Popular Music 2002: Harris Jayaraj, pp. 419–420
- Nick Dager (19 June 2013). "AM Studios, Chennai, Mixes Maryan with Barco's Auro 11.1". Digital Cinema Report. Retrieved 19 June 2013.