|Directed by||Allan Dwan|
|Screenplay by||Rex Beach|
James Shelley Hamilton
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
Noah Beery Sr.
Helen Jerome Eddy
|Cinematography||James Wong Howe|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Padlocked is a 1926 American drama silent film directed by Allan Dwan and written by Rex Beach, Becky Gardiner, James Shelley Hamilton. The film stars Lois Moran, Noah Beery Sr., Louise Dresser, Helen Jerome Eddy, Allan Simpson, Florence Turner and Richard Arlen. The film was released on August 2, 1926, by Paramount Pictures.
- Lois Moran as Edith Gilbert
- Noah Beery Sr. as Henry Gilbert
- Louise Dresser as Mrs. Alcott
- Helen Jerome Eddy as Belle Galloway
- Allan Simpson as Norman Van Pelt
- Florence Turner as Mrs. Gilbert
- Richard Arlen as 'Tubby' Clark
- Charles Lane as Monte Hermann *(Charles Willis Lane)
- Douglas Fairbanks Jr. as Sonny Galloway
- Charlotte Bird as Blanche Gallow
- Josephine Crowell as Mrs. Galloway
- André Lanoy as Lorelli
- Irma Kornelia as Pearl Gates
- A surviving film in a foreign archive, Narodni Film Archive.
- "Padlocked". afi.com. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- "Padlocked". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Padlocked Retrieved September 15, 2016