The PEN/Nora Magid Award for Magazine Editing given by the PEN America (formerly PEN American Center) is awarded biennially to "a magazine editor whose high literary standards and taste have, throughout his or her career, contributed significantly to the excellence of the publication he or she edits." It was established in 1993.
Candidates include "current editors-in-chief, literary editors, and 'back-of-the-book' editors of serious general interest magazines, book reviews, or literary reviews and quarterlies, whose intellectual discernment and wide range of interests recall the late PEN member Nora Magid, who was for many years the literary editor of The Reporter."
The award is one of many PEN awards sponsored by International PEN affiliates in over 145 PEN centres around the world. The PEN American Center awards have been characterized as being among the "major" American literary prizes.
- 2019 Alexandra Watson for Apogee magazine
- 2017 Michael Archer and Joel Whitney for Guernica
- 2015 Rob Spillman for Tin House
- 2013 Monika Bauerlein and Clara Jeffery, co-editors of Mother Jones
- 2011 Brigid Hughes, founding editor of A Public Space
- 2009 Hannah Tinti, editor of One Story
- 2007 Bradford Morrow, editor of Conjunctions
- 2005 Willard Spiegelman, editor of The Southwest Review
- 2003 Robert Fogarty, editor of Antioch Review
- 2001 Askold Melnyczuk, editor of AGNI
- 1999 Stan Lindberg, editor of the Georgia Review
- 1997 Wendy Lesser, editor of The Threepenny Review
- 1995 Herbert Leibowitz, editor of Parnassus 
- 1993 Peter Stitt, editor of the Gettysburg Review
- Alfred Bendixen (2005). "Literary Prizes and Awards". The Continuum Encyclopedia of American Literature. Continuum International Publishing Group. p. 689.
- "The 2019 PEN America Literary Awards Winners". PEN America. 2019-02-26. Retrieved 2019-02-27.
- "2017 PEN America Literary Awards Winners - PEN America". PEN America. 2017-03-27. Retrieved 2017-08-02.
- Carolyn Kellogg (May 13, 2015). "PEN announces award-winners and shortlists". LA Times. Retrieved May 14, 2015.
- "2015 PEN Literary Award Winners". pen.org. Retrieved May 14, 2015.
- Polly Giantonio (July–August 2007). "Q&A: Leibowitz Bids Parnassus Farewell". Poets & Writers. Retrieved August 29, 2012.