|Ohio's 10th congressional district|
Election results from presidential races
|2000||President||Al Gore 53% - George W. Bush 42%|
|2004||President||John Kerry 58% - George W. Bush 41%|
|2008||President||Barack Obama 59% - John McCain 39%|
|2012||President||Mitt Romney 50% - Barack Obama 48%|
|2016||President||Donald Trump 51% - Hillary Clinton 44%|
|2020||President||Donald Trump 51% - Joe Biden 47%|
List of members representing the district
Recent election results
The following chart shows historic election results. Bold type indicates victor. Italic type indicates incumbent.
Historical district boundaries
- Ohio's 10th congressional district Democratic primary election 2008
- Ohio's congressional districts
- List of United States congressional districts
- Bureau, Center for New Media & Promotion (CNMP), US Census. "My Congressional District". www.census.gov.
- "Introducing the 2021 Cook Political Report Partisan Voter Index". The Cook Political Report. April 15, 2021. Retrieved April 15, 2021.
- Federal Elections 2008. Federal Elections Commission, Washington DC, July 2009
- "2012 Election Results". Ohio Secretary of State.
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1989). The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1982). The Historical Atlas of United States Congressional Districts. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Congressional Biographical Directory of the United States 1774–present