|Oh! What a Nurse!|
|Directed by||Charles Reisner|
|Screenplay by||Darryl F. Zanuck|
|Story by||Bertram Bloch|
Robert E. Sherwood
Patsy Ruth Miller
|Cinematography||John J. Mescall|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Oh! What a Nurse! is a 1926 American comedy film directed by Charles Reisner and written by Darryl F. Zanuck. The film stars Sydney Chaplin, Patsy Ruth Miller, Gayne Whitman, Matthew Betz, Edith Yorke and David Torrence. The film was released by Warner Bros. on March 7, 1926.
- Sydney Chaplin as Jerry Clark
- Patsy Ruth Miller as June Harrison
- Gayne Whitman as Clive Hunt
- Matthew Betz as Captain Ladye Kirby
- Edith Yorke as Mrs. Clark
- David Torrence as Big Tim Harrison
- Edgar Kennedy as Eric Johnson
- Raymond Wells as Mate
- Henry A. Barrows as Newspaper editor
According to Warner Bros records the film earned $370,000 domestically and $69,000 foreign.
- Warner Bros financial information in The William Shaefer Ledger. See Appendix 1, Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, (1995) 15:sup1, 1-31 p 4 DOI: 10.1080/01439689508604551
- "Oh, What a Nurse (1926) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved January 30, 2018.
- Hal Erickson. "Oh, What a Nurse (1926) - Charles "Chuck" Riesner". AllMovie. Retrieved January 30, 2018.
- "Oh! What a Nurse!". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved January 30, 2018.