|Type||Limited Liability Partnership|
Ogilvy Renault LLP was a Canadian law firm with 450 members in offices in Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, Toronto, Calgary and London, England. Ogilvy Renault offered services in the areas of business law, litigation and ADR, employment and labour law and intellectual property. Ogilvy Renault offered services in both English and French and in civil and common law.
On November 15, 2010, Ogilvy Renault announced it was joining the British firm of Norton Rose with the merger being completed on June 1, 2011, making it one of the 10 largest law firms in the world.
- former Quebec Conservative premier Joseph-Adolphe Chapleau
- former Quebec Conservative Party leader Adrien D. Pouliot
- former prime minister Brian Mulroney
- former Canadian ambassador to the United Nations Yves Fortier
- former Conservative senator Michael Meighen
- former Conservative senator and Minister of International Trade Michael Fortier
- former Chief Justice of Quebec Pierre Michaud
- former Ontario Attorney-General and Liberal MPP Michael Bryant
- former President & CEO of OMERS Strategic Investments Jacques Demers
- "Business law in Canada with industry and international focus". Ogilvy Renault. Retrieved 2010-11-08.
- "Meighen Demers to team with Ogilvy Renault". Retrieved 2020-07-29.
- Robert Benzie Queen's Park Bureau Chief (December 5, 2009). "Michael Bryant joins top law firm as adviser". Toronto: thestar.com. Retrieved 2010-11-08.