|Directed by||Scott R. Dunlap|
|Written by||Sig Herzig (adaptation)|
|Story by||Elmer Harris|
|Produced by||Jack Cohn|
Ethel Grey Terry
|Edited by||Ben Pivar|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Object: Alimony is a 1928 American silent drama film directed by Scott R. Dunlap and starring Lois Wilson, Hugh Allan, Ethel Grey Terry, Douglas Gilmore, and Roscoe Karns. The film was released by Columbia Pictures on December 22, 1928.
- Lois Wilson as Ruth Rutledge
- Hugh Allan as Jimmy Rutledge
- Ethel Grey Terry as Mrs. Carrie Rutledge
- Douglas Gilmore as Renaud Graham
- Roscoe Karns as Al Bryant
- Carmelita Geraghty as Mabel
- Dickie Moore as Jimmy Rutledge Jr. (as Dickey Moore)
- Jane Keckley as Boardinghouse Owner
- Thomas A. Curran as Philip Stone (as Thomas Curran)
- "Object: Alimony". afi.com. Retrieved January 14, 2020.
- "Object - Matrimony". AllMovie. Retrieved January 14, 2020.
- "Object--Alimony". TCM.com. Retrieved January 14, 2020.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Object--Alimony