|Born||December 2, 1972|
Stornarella, Foggia, Italy
|Genres||Jazz, post-bop, fusion, jazz-funk, classical|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, composer, bandleader, arranger|
|Instruments||Piano, electric piano, keyboards|
|Labels||Enja, Jazzhaus, Philology.|
In 1999, he co-founded of the trio Nuevo Tango Ensamble. Stafano's six albums include the 2020 Mediterranean Tales recorded for Enja Records. His composition "Milonguita" was recorded by The 12 Cellists of the Berlin Philharmonic on their album Hora Cero released by Sony Classical in 2016. He composed with Jungbum Kim, and recorded with Nuevo Tango Ensamble, two compositions for the soundtrack of the Korean film Chronicle of a blood merchant by Ha Jung-woo.
Stafano teaches piano and jazz and has held workshops and masterclasses in Italy and internationally.
- Astor's Mood (Realsound 2002)
- A night in Vienna for Astor Piazzolla "Live Album" (Philology 2005)
- Tango Mediterraneo (Jazzhaus Records 2008)
- D'impulso (Jazzhaus Records 2011)
- Nocturno (Enja Records 2016)
- Mediterranean Tales (2020)
- "Pasquale Stafano East-West Quintet". Hong Kong International Jazz Festival. 2015. Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- "Gianni Iorio & Pasquale Stafano" (in French). Festival de Wallonie. Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- JazzItalia. Nuevo Tango Ensamble. Retrieved 1 September 2016 (in Italian).
- All About Jazz. Pasquale Stafano. Retrieved 22 September 2020 (in English).
- MDR Radio (2 July 2016). "Die 12 Cellisten bitten zum Tanz". Retrieved 1 September 2016 (in German).
- IIC Tokyo. Pasquale Stafano. Retrieved 1 September 2016 (in Italian).
- Corato Piano Festival. Pasquale Stafano. Retrieved 1 September 2016 (in Italian).