|Directed by||Jack Raymond|
|Written by||Gerald Elliott|
|Story by||Carol Reed|
|Produced by||Herbert Wilcox|
Herbert Wilcox Productions
|Distributed by||British Lion Film Corporation (UK) (theatrical)|
The film is considered lost, as no prints are known to exist.
Albert is the unfortunate car park attendant who gets caught up with jewel thieves mistaking him for the American gangster they've been waiting to join forces with. However, on the day of the heist, the real American gangster turns up, and Albert is revealed as an undercover policeman.
- Charles Carson as Hardcastle
- Geraldo as Orchestra Leader
- Fred Groves as Walsh
- Gordon Harker as Albert
- George Hayes as James Selby
- Leslie Perrins as Captain Sneyd
- Cyril Smith as Stanley
- Frank Stanmore as Gus
- Irene Ware as Olga
- "No Parking Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for No Parking | TVGuide.com". Movies.tvguide.com. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "No Parking (1938)". BFI.
- "No Parking (1938) - Jack Raymond - Cast and Crew - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "Missing Believed Lost - The Great British Film Search". britishpictures.com. Retrieved 28 April 2014.