|Headquarters||Teaneck, New Jersey, United States|
Number of employees
Ness Digital Engineering (Hebrew: נס טכנולוגיות) is a global provider of Digital Transformation solutions and a portfolio company of The Rohatyn Group (TRG).
Ness Digital Engineering is a full lifecycle digital engineering firm offering digital advisory through scaled engineering for product and platform modernization. Ness Digital Engineering has ~3,500 employees and maintains 10 satellite locations across the US, Europe, and India.
- Ranjit Tinaikar – Chief Executive Officer
- Vinay Rajadhyaksha – President & Chief Operating Officer
- Ed Galati – President & Chief Financial Officer
- Vassil Avramov – Chief Technology Officer
- Pete Rogers – Managing Director, Western Europe
- Drew Naukam – Chief Growth Officer, North America
- Joel Scotkin – Head of Digital
- Narayanan Nair – Chief People Officer
- Rajul Rana, Chief Solutions Officer
- David Pester – Chief Legal Officer & General Counsel
- Carla Deisenroth – Global Head - Marketing
Between 1997 and 1999, New York investor Morris Wolfson, a principal of The Wolfson Group, acquired six Israeli IT companies. Following completion of these acquisitions, all the acquired companies were consolidated into a single operating structure, within Ness Technologies – a new company that was incorporated in Delaware in March 1999. By 2001, Ness Technologies became Israel's largest IT services company.
More than a decade later, Ness Technologies split into two distinct firms, Ness Technologies Israel and Ness Software Engineering Services (SES) with no affiliation to each other. In September 2016, Ness Software Engineering Services (SES) changed its name to Ness Digital Engineering to better reflect its market and business focus.
By 2001, Ness became Israel's largest IT services company, and embarked on a global expansion strategy; the following acquisitions were made as part of that strategy:
- In June 2019, Ness Digital Engineering completed an acquisition of Sovereign CRM, a rapidly-growing Salesforce consultancy that specializes in the architecture, implementation, customization and integration of a broad suite of Salesforce products.
- In January 2020, Ness Digital Engineering announced its acquisition of CassaCloud, a Kosice, Slovakia-based consultancy with expertise in Salesforce implementation, customization, and integration services for multiple Salesforce modules.
- In May 2021, Ness Digital Engineering acquired Risk Focus, a leading consulting and advisory firm specializing in Digital Transformation for Financial Services.
Awards and recognition
Ness Digital Engineering has been recognized by multiple industry-leading organizations.
- In 2020, Ness Digital Engineering was named a leader in Engineering R&D Services in the Zinnov Zones Report and a 2020 Golden Bridge Award Winner in Company Innovation for its work designing digital solutions to enable business continuity and employee safety during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In 2019, Ness Digital Engineering was recognized by Silicon India Magazine as a Best Company to Work for 2019.
- In 2016, Ness Digital Engineering was named by Forrester as “one of seven vendors that matter most” for digital platform engineering and ranked highest among peers by Forrester for Agile delivery capabilities, receiving a 5 out of 5 rating.
In 2003, Ness Technologies was chosen to build a stock market trading site for Bank Leumi. "Bashan," as the project was called, suffered many setbacks and delays, but the site was launched in 2005. The site won many prizes, including 2 consecutive WebiAwards for the best site in Israel.
In 2004 Ness established dbMotion as a spin-off of its business intelligence software unit, which began to develop healthcare software in 2000. In 2007, Ness Technologies announced the sale of its ownership interest in dbMotion.
- "Leadership". ness. Retrieved 2020-03-02.
- Ness Technologies Annual Report 2005 (Form 10-k)
- "Ness SES changes name to Ness Digital Engineering". etcio.com. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- Engineering, Ness Digital (2019-06-13). "Ness Digital Engineering Acquires Sovereign CRM". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 2020-02-22.
- Engineering, Ness Digital (2020-01-08). "Ness Digital Engineering Acquires CassaCloud". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 2020-02-22.
- "Ness Accelerates Industry Cloud Strategy for Financial Services With the Acquisition of Risk Focus". www.businesswire.com. 21 May 2021.
- "Ness Named Leader in Engineering R&D Services in 2020 Zinnov Zones Report". www.yahoo.com.
- "Globee® Business Awards - Business Awards for Every Industry In the World". Globee® Business Awards.
- "Best Companies to Work for – 2019". special.siliconindia.com.
- "Forrester". Forrester.
- Eliav Gnessin's homepage [heb], 2009
- "Leumi Wins Awards", PR Leumi, 2009, archived from the original on 2011-06-16
- "Ness Technologies Announces Sale of its Ownership Interest in dbMotion", PR Newswire, Jan 2007