Natural Intelligence is an Israeli internet company that operates comparison websites and works in the space of intent marketing. The company specializes in user acquisition, especially via paid search, and has comparison listings in a variety of topics in fields such as personal finance, business solutions and consumer services.
The company was bootstrapped in 2009 by Nir Greenberg who still owns 100% of the company stock. Natural Intelligence has 300 employees and reported over 300 million dollar in revenue in 2020. The company acquired the Israeli start-up Cappsool in March 2017 for an undisclosed amount. In late 2018, Natural Intelligence opened its first US office in Atlanta. In 2019 they acquired British company Tipstrr for an undisclosed fee. According to a research performed by Natural Intelligence in 2018 for the Mortgage Industry, search volume for mortgage non-branded terms has risen by more than 200 percent, while search volume of mortgage branded terms decreased by more than 60 percent.
The company is known for its commitment for the LGBT community in Israel and offers 50,000 shekels to any LGBT employee who undergoes a surrogacy procedure outside of Israel. The company's Chief People Officer, Neta Feller, was recognized as a top 50 Ally Executive for 2018 by the Financial Times.
In March 2019, Natural Intelligence acquired Sidelines.io, an online sports betting projection tool developing company and started its operations in all US states where sports betting got legalized including New Jersey.
- "The Israeli company that got to 200 million dollar in revenue - without raising a shekel". The Marker. 30 April 2018.
- "Cappsool Technologies acquired by Natural Intelligence". Crunchbase. 22 March 2017.
- "The Search For Consumers Without Brand Loyalty". MediaPost. 15 November 2018.
- "Natural Intelligence acquires sports tipster platform Tipstrr". iGaming Business. 10 December 2019.
- "Converting Low Brand Allegiance Customers When They're Ready to POP". MarTech Advisor. 14 December 2018.
- "Be Bold to Capture Untapped Leads". Scotsman Guide. February 2019.
- "Israel-wide Strike Slated as Tech Firms Protest anti-LGBT Legislation". Haaretz. 19 July 2018.
- "50 Ally Executives 2018". Financial Times.
- "Microsoft Overtakes Intel in Annual Ranking of Best Tech Companies to Work for in Israel". Calcalist.
- "Natural Intelligence enters US with sports betting comparison site acquisition". Gaming Intelligence. March 20, 2019. Retrieved March 5, 2020.
- "Natural Intelligence acquires Sidelines". iGaming Business. March 14, 2019. Retrieved March 5, 2020.
- Levi, Dotan (June 5, 2018). "נטורל אינטליג'נס תשכור שלוש קומות במגדל ToHa" [Natural Intelligence Will Rent Three Floors in ToHa Tower]. Calcalist (in Hebrew). Retrieved December 7, 2019.