by dual nationality
|Born||18 May 1994|
|Southern African Formula Volkswagen|
Clio Cup China Series
KTM X-Bow GT4
Naomi Schiff (born 18 May 1994) is a Rwandan-German professional female racing driver. She was born in Belgium and grew up in South Africa, and now lives in the United Kingdom. She was appointed the diversity and inclusion ambassador for the W Series in 2020.
Schiff began her career in single-seater racing cars at age 16 in 2010 in the Southern African Formula Volkswagen. With 7 points she completed the season in 17th place. In 2011, she launched in four races in the Bridgestone Special Open trophy. When riding in CK Racing team, however, she was not classified.
After a year break in starts Schiff appeared in the team RC Formula during a round on the track Ciudad del Motor de Aragón European Cup Formula Renault 2.0. Similarly, she appeared at the start of Supercar Challenge Superlights - SR3 in GH Motorsport team.
Schiff won the 2014 Clio Cup China Series with 135 points. That same year she also competed in the 24 Hours of Zolder. The following year she won the KTM X-Bow GT4 with her teammate Reinhard Kofler.
Complete W Series results
(key) (Races in bold indicate pole position) (Races in italics indicate fastest lap)
- "Naomi Schiff". Gasmagazine.co.za. 8 December 2014. Retrieved 2017-06-13.
- "Naomi Schiff: On the fast track". News24. 10 June 2011. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- Ep. 13 W Series Driver - Naomi Schiff - Sistr, retrieved 2020-05-22
- "Naomi Schiff becomes W Series diversity and inclusion ambassador". FormulaSpy. 2020-02-10. Retrieved 2020-05-22.
- "Belgian Naomi Schiff to start for Reiter Engineering in GT4 European Series - GT4 European Series Northern Cup". North.gt3series.com. Retrieved 2017-06-13.
- "Half Season Break for Naomi Schiff". Leplangt.com. 21 July 2015. Retrieved 2017-06-13.
- "Interview Naomi Schiff - Het Automeisje". Hetautomeisje.nl. 5 April 2016. Retrieved 2017-06-13.
- "Alice Powell and Naomi became the first women to win AFR and Clio Cup- News center -Formula Racing Development". www.frdsports.com. Retrieved 2020-05-22.
- "Sieg und Podium für Reiter Engineering KTM X-Bow GT4 am Slovakiaring". www.reiter-engineering.com. Retrieved 2020-05-22.
- "W-Series Drive Naomi Schiff Is Bringing Black Girl Magic To". GUAP - The World's First Video Magazine. 2020-03-19. Retrieved 2020-05-22.