Govind Sendrampalayam Durairaj
9 September 1977
|Occupation||Film actor, Voice actor, Producer|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
He was spotted by producer S. Thanu during his family function. In 1998, he joined the Film Institute in Chennai and obtained a diploma in acting after a one-year course. He first signed up to star in a project titled Enna Solla Pogirai opposite Gayathri Raguram, but the film was later stalled. He made his debut in 2002 with the movie Mounam Pesiyadhe along with Suriya and Trisha Krishnan by film director Ameer. Director Ameer was looking for a cheerful and well built hero to play the co-role with Suriya. Nandhaa immediately fit the criteria and was therefore selected for the role. Punnagai Poove in 2003, showed him as a full-time hero. In 2005, he acted in Selvam. In a freak mishap, he suffers an injury on his head and he forgets all about his past. Nandha playing a confused youth has given a good and matured performance. Donning a tricky character. In 2006, he appeared in two movies as Kodambakkam and Aanivaer. He play in action film, Agaram (2007). The film was released to positive reviews. Followed by Urchagam (2007).
His movie Eeram (2009) was a hit produced by director S. Shankar. Following the success of Eeram, director Shankar again cast him in his production for the second time in Anandhapurathu Veedu (2010), directed by Naga. Then he starred alongside Jiiva in Vanthaan Vendraan (2011). He starred in Vellore Maavattam (2011), in which he played a cop. After two years without movies, Nandha became an action hero in movies as Athithi (2014), Katham Katham (2015), Adhibar (2015) and Kallaattam (2016). In 2018 again after Mounam Pesiyadhe, he starred alongside Suriya in Thaana Serndha Kootam directed by Vignesh Shivan for studio green productions, which turned out to be a success. He has also been starred in a web series produced by Ekta Kapoor for Balaji teleflims which was Tamil s first web series directed by Kaushik. The next is Zhagaram (2019) the adventure thriller film. Nandha who plays Akhilan is very fit and passes off as a young man quite convincingly and lends authenticity to the role of the reluctant treasure hunter. In 2020, he acted as dual roles in Vaanam Kottatum.
|2009||Eeram||Balakrishnan||Nominated, Vijay Award for Best Villain|
|Vellore Maavattam||ASP Muthukumar IPS|
|2015||Katham Katham||SI Nandha|
|2018||Thaana Serndha Kootam||Inspector Vetrivel|
|2020||Vaanam Kottatum||Baskaran, Natrayan|
|2021–present||Survivor Tamil||Participant||Zee Tamil|
|2014||J. C. Daniel||Prithviraj||Tamil version of Malayalam film Celluloid|
|2018–2019||Sun Naam Oruvar||Sun TV||Tamil|
- "Actor Nandha's marriage photos". filmibeat. 15 July 2013.
- Malathi, Rangarajan (18 September 2009). "Water, water everywhere … -- Eeram". The Hindu. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "05-04-03". 18 December 2007. Archived from the original on 18 December 2007. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- Sandesh (15 July 2013). "Actor Nandha's marriage photos". www.filmibeat.com. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "Enna Solla Pogirai". 3 June 2004. Archived from the original on 3 June 2004. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "Selvam review. Selvam Tamil movie review, story, rating". IndiaGlitz.com. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "Agaram review. Agaram Tamil movie review, story, rating". IndiaGlitz.com. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "Urchagam". Sify. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- Subramanian, Anupama (13 January 2018). "Thaana Serndha Kootam movie review: An enjoyable affair". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "Zhagaram review. Zhagaram Tamil movie review, story, rating". IndiaGlitz.com. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "After Mani Ratnam's Vaanam Kottatum, it's Atharvaa's cop thriller for popular actor Nandha". Behindwoods. 19 March 2020. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "This hero turns Atharva's villain! - Tamil News". IndiaGlitz.com. 20 March 2020. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- Premi Episode 18 | Kavithalayaa, retrieved 14 June 2021