The Earl of Suffolk
and Earl of Berkshire
|Born||27 March 1935|
Linda Jacqueline Paravicini
|Children||5; including Alexander Howard, Viscount Andover|
|Parents||Charles Howard, 20th Earl of Suffolk|
Mimi Forde Pigott
Michael John James George Robert Howard, 21st Earl of Suffolk & 14th Earl of Berkshire (born 27 March 1935), styled Viscount Andover until 1941, is an English peer. He succeeded his father, Charles Howard, 20th Earl of Suffolk, in 1941, when the latter was killed by a bomb he was attempting to defuse. Howard attended Winchester College but left after a year.
Early life and family
Suffolk has been married three times: He married, firstly, on 1 October 1960, Simone Litman, by whom he had one daughter:
- Lady Lucinda Howard (26 March 1961 – 21 December 1962)
On 22 September 1973, Suffolk married Anita Fugelsang (who later married Charles Stanhope, 12th Earl of Harrington), with whom he has two children:
- Alexander Charles Michael Winston Robsahm Howard, Viscount Andover (b. 17 September 1974), the heir apparent; Divorced from Victoria (née Hamilton)
- The Honourable Eloise Victoria Rose Mimi Howard (b. 1 May 2013)
- The Honourable Arthur Charles Alexander Howard (b. 17 July 2014)
- Lady Katharine Emma Frances Robsahm Howard (b. 1976) married to William Rogers
- Lara Rose Rogers (born 2010)
- Jake Mickey Rogers (born 2014)
On 15 December 1983, Suffolk married the former Linda Jacqueline Paravicini (married, firstly, Alexander Hood, 4th Viscount Bridport), with whom he has two children:
- Lady Philippa Mimi Jacqueline Henrietta Howard (b. 1985) married Archie Lord in 2017. They have one daughter:
- Ottilie Winifred Lord (16 November 2018)
- Lady Natasha Rose Catherine Linda Howard (b. 1987). She became engaged to Charles Quick in August 2021.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 11 October 2010.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) CS1 maint: unfit URL (link)
- Tudor43, a page in the list of descendants of William, Duke of Normandy, by Alan Freer
- "Birth of Daughter to Viscount". Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Soames, Matilda. "10 PERFECT POTENTIAL BRIDES FOR PRINCE HARRY!". Tatler.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Earl of Suffolk
- Michael Howard, 21st Earl of Suffolk