|Directed by||John M. Stahl|
|Edited by||Margaret Booth|
|Distributed by||First National Pictures|
|February 1, 1926|
The film's sets were designed by the art director Cedric Gibbons. The film was made by Louis B. Mayer's production company and released through First National Pictures even though he worked as head of the rival MGM.
A woman's wedding day jitters are compounded when her ex-boyfriend turns up on their honeymoon.
- Eleanor Boardman as Mary
- Conrad Nagel as Jimmy Holt
- William Haines as Joe Field
- John Steppling as Mary's Father
- Eugenie Forde as Mary's Mother
- Frankie Darro as Urchin
- Dot Farley as Maid
- Joan Standing as Maid
- Kate Price as Phone Booth Woman
- Florence Midgley
- Dale Fuller
- Billie Bennett
- Mann p.80-81
- William J. Mann. Wisecracker: The Life and Times of William Haines. Viking, 1998.