Mayowa Oluyeba is a Nigerian Filmmaker, Broadcast Technology Consultant, and Director.
Early life and education
Mayowa Oluyeba was born in Lagos State, Nigeria. He attended Saint Agnes Primary School, Maryland, Lagos and Maryland Comprehensive High School, Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria. He studied Banking and Finance at Kwara State Polytechnic, Kwara State, Nigeria, and obtained an online certification in People Analytics, from the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA. Customer Analytics, University of Pennsylvania, Operation Analytics, University of Pennsylvania
He thereafter joined Solar Productions owned by Gboyega Adelaja, with Olumide Ofere and Remi Ogunpitan as directors in the company. There he gained exposure to TV and Film Production.
In 1997, he partnered with his friend Remi Kehinde, to start Mega Visions - A Special Effects Company for home videos. They produced Special Effects for various movies including 'Haunted' and the movie, 'Oshodi Oke' (featuring actress Ronke Ojo). He joined Reuters News Agency in the year 2000. He worked as a news stringer and he covered breaking news stories across Nigeria, shot footages for Africa Journal and transmitted news via live wire. Oluyeba reported stories for Reuters during the late Moshood Abiola political era, the Yoruba/Hausa fights, and many others'.
Oluyeba joined Bi-Communications as an Editor, and worked on the Nigerian Police sponsored series 'Crime Fighters - the Police & You', which was a re-enactment of the Nigerian Police narrative, where he worked with Director/Producer, Tade Ogidan. "Crime Fighters – The Police and You"
Mayowa Oluyeba started Phoenix Visions Limited – a company that offers consultancy services in Broadcast Studio Configuration and Installations, Live Streaming - Installations and Operations, Equipment Purchase, and General Broadcast Engineering and maintenance. 
Oluyeba has also worked on various productions which include;
- Moments with Mo
- DV Worx Studios
- Gidi Blues
- The Room – Nkoyo
- Shell Short Film Documentaries
- Sex Abuse (Short Film - ProjectTen4)
- Healing Streams of God Choir Yearly Carols
- Dachen, Isaac. "Character development is the heart of any good story". Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Completion Certificate for People Analytics". Coursera. Retrieved 2020-10-23.
- "Mayowa Oluyeba". LinkedIn. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Completion Certificate for Customer Analytics". Coursera. Retrieved 2020-10-23.
- "Completion Certificate for Operations Analytics". Coursera. Retrieved 2020-10-23.
- "MAYOWA OLUYEBA: Amaka Igwe triggered my dream as filmmaker - The Nation Nigeria". The Nation Nigeria. 17 March 2018. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- Phoenix Visions LLC. www.phoenixvisinspros.com http://www.phoenixvisionpros.com/. Missing or empty
- [ebonylifetv.com/programming/ebonylife-homegrown/talk/moments-with-mo-2/ "Moments With Mo | EbonyLife TV"] Check
|url=value (help). ebonylifetv.com. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Daystar". daystarng.org. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Mayowa Oluyeba". Zuri 24 Media. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Character devt key to producing great stories – Oluyeba". Punch Newspapers. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Creative innovation, right crew, are keys to film success — Oluyeba - Vanguard News". Vanguard News. 16 December 2017. Retrieved 31 March 2018.