|Member of the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island for|
|Assumed office |
May 4, 2015
|Preceded by||Wes Sheridan|
|Born||August 5, 1981|
|Political party||Progressive Conservative|
|Residence||North Granville, Prince Edward Island|
|Occupation||Real estate agent|
Matthew MacKay (born 5 August 1981 in Summerside) is a Canadian politician, who was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island in the 2015 provincial election. He represents the electoral district of Kensington-Malpeque as a member of the Progressive Conservative Party.
|2015 Prince Edward Island general election|
|Progressive Conservative||Matthew MacKay||1,984||54.28||+17.68|
|New Democratic||Joe Larkin||264||7.22||+1.00|
|Total valid votes||3,655||100.0|
|Progressive Conservative gain from Liberal||Swing||+23.30|
- "Minding the House: a biographical guide to Prince Edward Island MLAs (Volume 2), 1993-2017 (Cassandra Bernard & Sean McQuaid, Eds.)" (PDF). Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "Tories take two seats in East Prince". Journal Pioneer, May 4, 2015.
- "'Be bold, be courageous' new P.E.I. premier tells his cabinet". CBC News. May 9, 2019. Retrieved 2019-05-09.
- "Matthew Mackay, Canada Real Estate Agent - CENTURY 21 Global". Century 21. Retrieved September 20, 2018.
- Elections Prince Edward Island (4 May 2015). "Provincial General Election - Unofficial Results 2015-05-04". Archived from the original on 5 May 2015. Retrieved 5 May 2015.