|Presented by||Marie Osmond|
|Theme music composer|
|Opening theme||"Brand New Woman"|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||150 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||40 to 42 minutes|
|Production company||Associated Television International|
|Distributor||Crown Media Holdings|
|Original network||Hallmark Channel|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||October 1, 2012 –|
July 30, 2013
Marie is an American talk show television series hosted by musician, actress and film screenwriter Marie Osmond. Debuting on October 1, 2012, it is produced by Associated Television International and airs on Hallmark Channel. The entirety of the first season was shot at Avenue Six Studios in Van Nuys, California.
It was announced on July 3, 2013, that Marie would not return to the Hallmark Channel. The series' distribution company, Associated Television International, is planning to shop the series for broadcast syndication with the return being slated for fall 2014. New episodes continued to air until July 30, 2013. It was later announced on November 25, 2013, that Marie would begin to air on the Reelz channel with the premiere on January 6, 2014. The series is still being shopped for syndication.
Marie is promoted as being an "inspirational journey to help people make a difference in their lives." The show features celebrity and non-celebrity guests who drop by for revelatory discussion of lifestyle tips and trends, socially important issues, and breakthroughs, which empower families. Osmond imparts her insights on surviving all of life’s roadblocks and detours with heartfelt advice about how to survive and move on with dignity, humor and optimism. Through the series, Osmond uses her life experiences (such as her greatest successes and most crushing disappointments, including marriage and divorce, the trials of raising eight children, depression, and more), in hopes to provide insights, which can encourage everyone can come through.
- "Marie Osmond Dishes Her New Daytime Talk Show — and That Gig on The Bold and the Beautiful". Retrieved October 16, 2012.
- "See Marie Osmond's new show live!". On Camera Audiences. Retrieved October 16, 2012.
- "'Marie' To Depart Hallmark Channel, Eyes Fall 2014 Syndication Launch". Deadline Hollywood. July 2, 2013. Retrieved July 3, 2013.
- Abrams, Natalie (July 2, 2013). "Marie Osmond's Talk Show Not Returning to Hallmark Channel". TV Guide. Retrieved July 3, 2013.
- "Hallmark Channel cancels Marie Osmond's talk show". CBS News. July 3, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (November 25, 2013). "'Marie' to Premiere on REELZ on January 6, 2014". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Archived from the original on November 28, 2013.
- Andreeva, Nellie (November 25, 2013). "Reelz Picks Up Marie Osmond's Talk Show". Deadline Hollywood.
- "About Marie". Hallmark Channel. Archived from the original on October 22, 2012. Retrieved October 16, 2012.
- O'Kelley, Kaley (September 24, 2012). "Marie Osmond gets back to her roots with talk/variety show on Hallmark". AZ Family. Archived from the original on October 13, 2012. Retrieved October 16, 2012.