|Born||June 18, 1971|
New York City, New York, U.S.
Mara Hobel (born June 18, 1971) is an American actress. She is best known for her portrayal of young Christina Crawford in the film Mommie Dearest, starring Faye Dunaway. She garnered 2 Razzie nominations for her performance. She also portrayed the crazed tap-dancing daughter Gay in the legendary Broadway bomb, Moose Murders, which opened and closed on the same night in 1983.
Hobel had a season-long stint playing the shy teen-ager Charlotte Tilden on Roseanne (1992–1993). Her film work includes Personal Velocity: Three Portraits and Broadway Damage. In 2019, she appeared on the television series Blue Bloods.
Hobel currently teaches acting classes for children at Rising Star Productions. She is married to Mark Furrer. Together they have two sons and a daughter.
- Mommie Dearest (1981) – Christina Crawford – nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress
- The Hand (1981) – Lizzie
- Broadway Damage (1997) – Cynthia
- Claire Makes It Big (1999) – Claire
- Personal Velocity (2002) – Fay
- Kinsey (2004) – Student #2
- The Happening (2008) – Woman with Hands Over Ears
- Sorrows of Gin (1979) – Amy
- Family of Strangers (1980, 1 episode) – Roseanne
- CBS Children's Mystery Theater (1983, 1 episode) – Theodora
- The Get Along Gang (1984) – Dotty Dog (voice)
- Doing Life (1986, 1 episode) – Rachel Rosenberg
- Law & Order (1992, 1 episode) – Ellen
- Summer Stories (1992, 3 episodes) – Sarah
- Roseanne (1992–1993, 5 episodes) – Charlotte Tilden
- My So-Called Life (1994, 1 episode)
- Third Watch (2002, 1 episode) – Margo
- The Jury (2004, 1 episode) – Marianne Zancanaro
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2004, 1 episode) – April Callaway
- In My Father's Eyes
- Moose Murders
- Rude Times
- Drama: The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, NY
- Voice: The Voice Workshop, Liz Sabine and Louis David, NY and CA
- Dance: Phil Black and Studio II, NY