|Studio album by|
|Recorded||1982-1983; Trident Studios, London. Vocals Berwick Street Studios, London|
|Label||Record Shack, TSR|
|Producer||Ian Levine & Fiachra Trench|
|Miquel Brown chronology|
Manpower is an album by Miquel Brown, recorded in 1983. Includes the major international hits "So Many Men, So Little Time" and "He's a Saint, He's a Sinner" which peaked at number two and number twenty-nine respectively on the US dance charts, as well as the moderate hits "Beeline" and "Sunny Day."
- "Man Power" - 8:00
- "Beeline" - 9:34
- "Sunny Day" - 4:39
- "He's a Saint, He's a Sinner" - 8:33
- "Maybe He Forgot" - 4:41
- "So Many Men, So Little Time - 8:12
- Miquel Brown - vocals
- Fiachra Trench, Nick Glennie-Smith - synthesizer and Linn drum programming
- Fiachra Trench - keyboards, co-producer
- Andy Peak - bass on "Sunny Day" and "Maybe He Forgot"
- Luís Jardim - timpani on "Manpower"
- Jeff Daly, Malcolm Griffiths, Martin Drover - horns on ""Sunny Day"
- Miquel Brown, Marilyn David, Ruby James, Sylvia Mason James, Earlene Bentley, Yvonne Gidden, Miss Piggy, Fiachra Trench, Sarah McMahon, Wavelength, The Trotters