|Position:||Senior Director of Pro Personnel|
|Born:||November 5, 1970|
Houston, Texas, US
|College:||Southern University (Baton Rouge)|
|As a player:|
|As an executive:|
|Career highlights and awards|
Malik Boyd is an American football executive. Boyd is the Senior Director of Pro Personnel for the Buffalo Bills in the National Football League.  In 2014, Boyd received the Fritz Pollard Alliance NFC Scout of the Year Award as the Western Regional College Scout for the Arizona Cardinals. Boyd played for the Minnesota Vikings as a defensive back in 1994 and 1995.
Prior to joining the Bills, Boyd held several roles with the Indianapolis Colts and Arizona Cardinals affording elevated responsibility and experience in College Scouting and Pro Personnel Departments.
Boyd's first exposure to NFL Football Operations and Scouting began with the Indianapolis Colts in 2003 with Bill Polian as General Manager and Tony Dungy as Head Coach. Boyd was hired on as a Scouting Assistant and remained with the Colts for two years.
In 2005, Boyd transitioned to the Arizona Cardinals as the Midwest Area Scout with GM, Rod Graves. In 2008, Boyd was promoted to the role of Western Regional Scout, assessing and evaluating top College players west of Mississippi including players in Wisconsin, Michigan, Tennessee, and Alabama. It was in the 2008 season that the Arizona Cardinals became NFC Champions and made an appearance in Superbowl 43. In 2014, Boyd was promoted by GM, Steve Keim, to the role of Assistant Director of Pro Scouting and was in the role for three years prior to the next elevation to the Director's role in Buffalo, NY.
In 2017, Boyd was the first Executive targeted by Brandon Beane for the Director of Pro Personnel role at the Buffalo Bills. Boyd was hired on and is currently the Director of Pro Personnel for the Buffalo Bills since May of 2017. In 2020, the Buffalo Bills won the AFC East Division Title.
Boyd played in the National Football League as a Defensive back for the Minnesota Vikings in the 1994 and 1995 seasons. Prior to the NFL, from 1990-1993, Boyd played as a Defensive Back on the Southern University (Baton Rouge) Football Team. It was during this time that the Southern University Jaguars won the 1993 SWAC and Black College Football National Championships. Boyd graduated from Southern University (Baton Rouge) with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Rehabilitation Psychology degree.
- "Buffalo Bills Staff". Official Buffalo Bills Website. Buffalo Bills. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "2014 NFC Scout of the Year". Official Arizona Cardinals Website. Arizona Cardinals. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "Malik Boyd Stats". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "Malik Boyd, CB". Nfl.com. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- Gantt, Darin. "Bills Hire Cardinals Scout Malik Boyd as Director of Pro Personnel". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "The Cardinals Win the NFC Championship". Official Arizona Cardinals Website. Arizona Cardinals Football Team. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "Buffalo Bills 2020 Media Guide" (PDF). Official NFL Website. National Football League. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- Rawdin, Josh. "GM Brandon Beane Lands His Top Target". SB Nation. Vox Media.
- Coleman, Madeline. "Bills Clinch AFC East Title in 25 Years". Sports Illustrated NFL. Sports Illustrated.
- "Malik Boyd Stats". Pro Football Archives. Pro Football Archives.
- "Past Football Champions". Official SWAC Website. Southwestern Athletic Conference. Retrieved 2 January 2021.
- "Championships". Official Black College National Championship Website. Black College National Championship. Retrieved 2 January 2021.