|Make It Three|
|Directed by||David MacDonald|
|Produced by||Julius Hagen|
|Written by||Vernon Sylvaine|
|Starring||Hugh Wakefield |
Make It Three is a 1938 British comedy film directed by David MacDonald and starring Hugh Wakefield, Edmund Willard and Diana Beaumont. The screenplay concerns a bank clerk who is left a very large inheritance on condition that he first serve three months in prison. It was the last film produced by Julius Hagen who had owned Twickenham Studios. The film was a quota quickie, made for release by MGM.
- Hugh Wakefield as Percy Higgin
- Edmund Willard as Big Ed
- Diana Beaumont as Annie
- Sydney Fairbrother as Aunt Aggie
- Jack Hobbs as Charlie
- Olive Sloane as Kate
- Alexander Field as Sam
- C. Denier Warren as Cackleberry
- Wood p.95
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.