|Main Street Lawyer|
|Directed by||Dudley Murphy|
|Produced by||Robert North|
|Screenplay by||Joseph Krumgold|
|Story by||Harry Hamilton|
|Music by||Cy Feuer|
|Cinematography||Jack A. Marta|
|Edited by||William Morgan|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
Main Street Lawyer is a 1939 American crime film directed by Dudley Murphy and written by Joseph Krumgold and Devery Freeman. The film stars Edward Ellis, Anita Louise, Robert Baldwin, Harold Huber, Clem Bevans and Margaret Hamilton. The film was released on November 3, 1939, by Republic Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (November 2018)
- Edward Ellis as Abraham Lincoln 'Link' Boggs
- Anita Louise as Honey Boggs
- Robert Baldwin as Tom Morris
- Harold Huber as Tony Marco
- Clem Bevans as Zeke
- Margaret Hamilton as Lucy
- Beverly Roberts as Flossie
- Henry Kolker as Donnelly
- Willard Robertson as John Ralston
- Richard Lane as Ballou
- Ferris Taylor as Trial Judge
- Wallis Clark as Reynolds
- "Main Street Lawyer (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-02.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1939-11-09). "Movie Review - First Love - THE SCREEN IN REVIEW; Paramount Shows 'Rulers of the Sea,' in Which Margaret Lockwood Figures- Rivoli Offers Deanna Durbin's 'First Love'-'Main Street Lawyer' Opens". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-02.
- "Main Street Lawyer". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-02.