|Look up mev in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MEV, Mev, meV, or variation, may refer to:
- M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle, an American military vehicle
- Mills Extreme Vehicles, a British kit car manufacturer
- MEV Automobiles, a British electric car start-up
- MEV, ICAO code for Med-View Airline, a Nigerian airline
- MEV, station code for Merthyr Vale railway station, in Merthyr Vale, UK
- MEV, IATA code for Minden–Tahoe Airport, in Minden, Nevada, United States
- Map-entered variables, a variant of Karnaugh maps in logic optimization
- Mission Extension Vehicle, a satellite-servicing spacecraft developed by Orbital ATK
- Modern English Version, English translation of the Bible begun in 2005 and completed in 2014
- Musica Elettronica Viva, an Italian musical group
- Mev, a singular masculine possessive pronoun in Istro-Romanian grammar, equivalent to English "my"
- Mev., short for "Mevrou", Afrikaans equivalent of Mrs.
- Michigan Emergency Volunteers, a former name of the Michigan Volunteer Defense Force
|Search foron Wikipedia.|