|Directed by||Reginald Denham|
|Written by||Basil Mason |
|Produced by||Herbert Wilcox|
|Starring||Richard Dolman |
|Distributed by||Paramount British Pictures|
Lucky Loser is a 1934 British comedy film directed by Reginald Denham and starring Richard Dolman, Aileen Marson and Anna Lee. It was made as a quota quickie at Elstree Studios for release by the British subsidiary of Paramount Pictures.
- Richard Dolman as Tom O'Grady
- Aileen Marson Kathleen Willoughby
- Anna Lee as Ursula Hamilton
- Annie Esmond as Mrs. Hamilton
- Roland Culver as Pat Hayden
- Noel Shannon as Peters
- Joan White as Alice
- Gordon McLeod as Auctioneer
- Mary Gaskell
- Alice Lane
- Wood p.83
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.