|Lucille Love, Girl of Mystery|
|Directed by||Francis Ford|
|Written by||Grace Cunard|
|Distributed by||Universal Film Manufacturing Co.|
|15 episodes (300 minutes) (20 Minutes per Episode)|
|Box office||$1.5 million|
Lucille Love, Girl of Mystery is a 1914 American action film serial directed by Francis Ford. It was the first serial by Universal. It was originally intended to be a short subject. The serial is now considered to be lost with only four episodes surviving.
- Grace Cunard as Lucille Love
- Francis Ford as Loubeque / Hugo
- Harry Schumm as Lieutenant Gibson
- Ernest Shields as Thompson
- Edgar Keller as Sumpter Love (as E.M. Keller)
- Eddie Boland as Government Aviator
- Wilbur Higby
- Burton Law
- Jean Hathaway
- William White (as Billy White)
- Harry L. Rattenberry
- John Ford (as Jack Ford)
- Wood, Thomas (December 22, 1946). "The Sad State of the Serial". The New York Times. p. 51.
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Lucille Love, Girl of Mystery". Silent Era. Retrieved July 28, 2010.