This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2017)
|Loyola College, Ibadan|
|Motto||Knowledge and Excellence|
Loyola College, Ibadan (LCI) is a Boys only Government-owned College in Oyo State, Nigeria founded by the Catholic Missionary in 1954. It is located within old Ife road, Agodi area in Ibadan. Since being established, the school has produced luminaries in the fields of medicine, engineering, law, politics, media and other professions.
Loyola College has produced many notable alumni in different fields, they include:
- Lam Adesina Former governor of Oyo State
- Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and Executive Governor of Ondo State.
- Dele Bakare Software Engineer and Entrepreneur
- Raymond Dokpesi Media businessman
- Akin Fayomi Diplomat
- Oluseun Onigbinde Entrepreneur and open data analyst
- Lawson Oyekan Ceramic sculptor
- Professor Patrick Utomi Renowned Economist and former Presidential aspirant
- Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Traditional Monarch of Ile-ife
- Ekpo Una Owo Nta Lawyer and Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- Olumide Oyedeji Basketball player who played professionally in the NBA in US and also captained the Nigerian National team (D’Tigers) at the 2012 Olympics
- Admin. "Ooni of Ife in attendance to celebrate Loyola College's 62nd Anniversary". Ibadan City Ng. Retrieved 24 June 2017.