|Love Up the Pole|
|Directed by||Clifford Gulliver|
|Written by||Herbert Sargent |
|Produced by||Norman Hope-Bell |
|Starring||Ernie Lotinga |
|Edited by||Challis Sanderson|
|Distributed by||Butcher's Film Service|
Love Up the Pole is a 1936 British comedy film directed by Clifford Gulliver and starring Ernie Lotinga, Vivienne Chatterton and Wallace Lupino. It was made at the Cricklewood Studios in London, and distributed by Butcher's Film Service which specialised in low-budget British films.
- Ernie Lotinga as Jimmy Josser
- Vivienne Chatterton as Mrs. Berwick
- Wallace Lupino as Major Toulonge
- Jack Frost as Spud Walker
- Davina Craig as Annie Noakes
- Lorna Hubbard as Joan
- Harold Wilkinson as Ramolini
- Fred Schwartz as Mosenstein
- Phyllis Dixey as Patient
- John Kevan as Jack
- Clarence Blakiston (uncredited)
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.