|Directed by||Roy William Neill|
|Screenplay by||C. Gardner Sullivan|
|Produced by||Thomas H. Ince|
Thomas H. Ince Corporation
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Love Me is a surviving 1918 American drama silent film directed by Roy William Neill and written by C. Gardner Sullivan. The film stars Dorothy Dalton, Jack Holt, William Conklin, Dorcas Matthews, Melbourne MacDowell and Elinor Hancock. The film was released on March 18, 1918, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (February 2019)
- Dorothy Dalton as Maida Madison
- Jack Holt as Gordon Appleby
- William Conklin as Rupert Fenton
- Dorcas Matthews as Eunice
- Melbourne MacDowell as Grant Appleby
- Elinor Hancock as Mrs. Appleby
- Robert McKim as Mortimer Appleby
- Prints survive in the Library of Congress collection and the Academy Film Archive(Beverly Hills).
- "Love Me (1918) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Love Me". AFI. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, (<-book title) p.107 c.1978 by the American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Love Me