|Little Miss Happiness|
|Directed by||John G. Adolfi|
|Screenplay by||Clarence J. Harris|
|Story by||Clarence J. Harris|
Leo A. Kennedy
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Little Miss Happiness is a 1916 American silent drama film directed by John G. Adolfi and starring June Caprice, Harry Hilliard, Zena Keefe, Sara Alexander, Sidney Bracey, and Leo A. Kennedy. The film was released by Fox Film Corporation on August 21, 1916.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- June Caprice as Lucy White
- Harry Hilliard as Dave Allen
- Zena Keefe as Sadie Allen
- Sara Alexander as Grandma White
- Sidney Bracey as Jim Butterfield
- Leo A. Kennedy as Max Barker
- Robert Vivian as Squire Allen
- Lucia Moore as Nancy Allen
- Genevieve Reynolds as Mrs. Butterfield
- Grace Beaumont as Maudie Butterfield
- Edward Hoyt as The Minister
- "Little Miss Happiness". afi.com. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Little Miss Happiness". AllMovie. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Little Miss Happiness". TCM.com. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Little Miss Happiness
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Little Miss Happiness.|