This is the list of communities in Quebec that have the legal status of township municipalities (canton, code=CT) as defined by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs, Regions and Land Occupancy.
(area is in km², population as of 2006)
There were several more township municipalities prior to the 2000–2006 municipal reorganization in Quebec:
- Eaton; now in the City of Cookshire-Eaton
- Grenville; now in the Municipality of Grenville-sur-la-Rouge
- Lytton; now in the City of Montcerf-Lytton
- Magog Township; now in the City of Magog
- Masson-Angers; now in the City of Gatineau
- Newport; merged into City of Cookshire-Eaton and then demerged; now the City of Newport
- Sutton Township; now in the City of Sutton
- Thetford-Partie-Sud; now in the City of Thetford Mines
- Tremblay; now split between the City of Saguenay and the Municipality of Saint-Honoré
- Wright; now in the City of Gracefield
Some other township municipalities have simply changed their status to ordinary municipality without undergoing any mergers.