Wikipedia has articles relating to two separate ecoregion classification systems:
- Ecoregions defined by the Commission for Environmental Cooperation and partner agencies in Canada, Mexico, and the United States:
- Ecoregions of the world defined by the conservation group World Wildlife Fund:
- Global 200 ecoregions (WWF), 238 single or combined ecoregions identified by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) as priorities for conservation.
- List of terrestrial ecoregions (WWF) 867 terrestrial ecoregions.
- List of marine ecoregions (WWF), 232 marine ecoregions of the coastal and continental shelf areas.
- List of freshwater ecoregions (WWF), 426 freshwater ecoregions.
- Lists of ecoregions by country