- See also: List of airports by IATA and ICAO code
- ^1 YEA is common IATA code for Edmonton International Airport (IATA: YEG) and former Edmonton City Centre Airport (IATA: YXD).
- ^2 Lloydminster city is incorporated by both provinces as a single city with a single municipal administration. Lloydminster Airport is located northwest of the city, in Alberta province.
- ^3 YMQ is common IATA code for Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (IATA: YUL), Montréal–Mirabel International Airport (IATA: YMX) and Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (IATA: YHU).
- ^4 YTO is common IATA code for Toronto Pearson International Airport (IATA: YYZ), John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (IATA: YHM), Region of Waterloo International Airport (IATA: YKF), Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (IATA: YTZ) and Buttonville Municipal Airport (IATA: YKZ).
- "United Nations Code for Trade and Transport Locations". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- Aviation Safety Network - IATA and ICAO airport codes
- Great Circle Mapper - IATA, ICAO and FAA airport codes