- See also: List of airports by IATA and ICAO code
- ^1 PAR is common IATA code for Charles de Gaulle Airport (IATA: CDG), Orly Airport (IATA: ORY), Paris–Le Bourget Airport (IATA: LBG), Beauvais–Tillé Airport (IATA: BVA), Pontoise – Cormeilles Aerodrome (IATA: POX), Châlons Vatry Airport (IATA: XCR) and Vélizy – Villacoublay Air Base (IATA: VIY).
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "United Nations Code for Trade and Transport Locations". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- Aviation Safety Network - IATA and ICAO airport codes
- Great Circle Mapper - IATA, ICAO and FAA airport codes