- See also: List of airports by IATA and ICAO code
The DST column shows the months in which Daylight Saving Time, a.k.a. Summer Time, begins and ends. A blank DST box usually indicates that the location stays on Standard Time all year, although in some cases the location stays on Summer Time all year. If a location is currently on DST, add one hour to the time in the Time column.
- ^1 Clocks on Lord Howe Island are advanced only 30 minutes for Daylight Saving Time.
- ^2 Airport is located in Saxony.
- ^3 LON is common IATA code for Heathrow Airport (IATA: LHR), Gatwick Airport (IATA: LGW), Luton Airport (IATA: LTN), London Stansted Airport (IATA: STN), London City Airport (IATA: LCY), London Southend Airport (IATA: SEN) and London Biggin Hill Airport (IATA: BQH).
- "WAPH - Oesman Sadik/Labuha Airport". Skyvector.com. Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- "IATA Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved November 24, 2015.
- "FYLS - Lianshulu Airport". Skyvector.com. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- "WATL - Larantuka/Gewayentana Airport". Skyvector.com. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- "SSLN - Helmuth Baungartem Airport". Skyvector.com. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- "United Nations Code for Trade and Transport Locations". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- Aviation Safety Network - IATA and ICAO airport codes
- Great Circle Mapper - IATA, ICAO and FAA airport codes