- See also: List of airports by IATA and ICAO code
The DST column shows the months in which Daylight Saving Time, a.k.a. Summer Time, begins and ends. A blank DST box usually indicates that the location stays on Standard Time all year, although in some cases the location stays on Summer Time all year. If a location is currently on DST, add one hour to the time in the Time column.
- ^1 Morocco temporarily suspends DST for the month of Ramadan.
- ^2 CHI is common IATA code for O'Hare International Airport (IATA: ORD), Midway International Airport (IATA: MDW), DuPage Airport (IATA: DPA), Gary/Chicago International Airport (IATA: GYY), Chicago Executive Airport (IATA: PWK) and Chicago Rockford International Airport (IATA: RFD).
- "United Nations Code for Trade and Transport Locations". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- Aviation Safety Network – IATA and ICAO airport codes
- Great Circle Mapper – IATA, ICAO and FAA airport codes