- See also: List of airports by IATA and ICAO code
The DST column shows the months in which Daylight Saving Time, a.k.a. Summer Time, begins and ends. A blank DST box usually indicates that the location stays on Standard Time all year, although in some cases the location stays on Summer Time all year. If a location is currently on DST, add one hour to the time in the Time column.
- ^1 Morocco temporarily suspends DST for the month of Ramadan.
- ^2 BAK is common IATA code for Heydar Aliyev International Airport (IATA: GYD) and Zabrat Airport (IATA: ZXT).
- ^3 BHZ is common IATA code for Tancredo Neves International Airport (IATA: CNF) and Belo Horizonte/Pampulha – Carlos Drummond de Andrade Airport (IATA: PLU).
- ^4 BJS is common IATA code for Beijing Capital International Airport (IATA: PEK), Beijing Nanyuan Airport (IATA: NAY) and Beijing Daxing International Airport (IATA: PKX).
- ^5 BUE is common IATA code for Ministro Pistarini International Airport (IATA: EZE) and Jorge Newbery Airfield (IATA: AEP).
- ^6 BUH is common IATA code for Henri Coandă International Airport (IATA: OTP) and Aurel Vlaicu International Airport (IATA: BBU).
- "IATA Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- PDF). AIP En Route Supplement from Airservices Australia, effective 25 Mar 2021 (
- "Aerodromes and ALA (Aircraft Landing Area) Codes (AIP)" (PDF). Airservices Australia. 18 August 2016.
YLMQ – LAKE MACQUARIE AIRPORT, NSW
- "AIP PARAGUAY" (PDF). Dirección Nacional de Aeronautica Civil - DINAC. Retrieved 1 September 2016.[permanent dead link]
- "United Nations Code for Trade and Transport Locations". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- IATA and ICAO airport codes Aviation Safety Network
- Great Circle Mapper - IATA, ICAO and FAA airport codes