|Directed by||Henry Cass|
|Produced by||Anthony Havelock-Allan|
|Written by||Ronald Gow (story)|
A.R. Rawlinson (writer)
|Starring||Wendy Hiller, |
|Distributed by||British & Dominions Film Corporation|
|12 November 1937|
The film is set around the paterfamilias of the Lovejoy family in Lancashire winning a large sum on the pools. With this windfall he buys a small tea-shop in a more upper-class section of their town, and generally lives the high life. His daughter falls in love with an aristocratic visitor to the shop but her mother stands in her way until all is happily resolved by the end.
- George Carney - George Lovejoy
- Margaret Damer - Lady Maydew
- George Galleon - Sir George Maydew
- Muriel George - Mrs. Lovejoy
- Wendy Hiller - Betty Lovejoy
- Bett Huth - Lady Evelyn Brenton
- Peter Popp
- Nigel Stock - Joe Lovejoy
- "Lancashire Luck (1937)". BFI.
- "Dame Wendy Hiller". The Independent. 17 May 2003.
- "Nigel Stock | Biography, Movie Highlights and Photos". AllMovie.