|La monaca di Monza|
|Directed by||Carmine Gallone|
|Written by||Lucia Drudi Demby|
|Cinematography||Tonino Delli Colli|
|Music by||Giovanni Fusco|
La monaca di Monza is a 1962 Italian film directed by Carmine Gallone. It stars Gabriele Ferzetti, Giovanna Ralli and Mario Feliciani.The film is about a young nobleman who seduces a nun, leading to the death of the man and the internment of the woman. The film is a drama but is laced with satire.
- Giovanna Ralli as Virginia de Leyva
- Gabriele Ferzetti as Gian Paolo Osio
- Mario Feliciani as Don Martino de Leyva
- Lilla Brignone as Donna Marianna
- Gino Cervi as Cardinale Borromeo
- Emma Gramatica as Badessa Anziana
- Evi Maltagliati as Badessa Inbeserco
- Elisa Cegani as La Monaca Portinaia
- Corrado Pani as Molteno
- Giulia Rubini as Benedetta
- Rosy Mazzacurati as Ottavia
- Fosco Giachetti as Monsignor Barca
- Hélène Chanel as Caterina
- Alberto Lupo as Giudice
- "Gabriele Ferzetti". Mymovies.it. Retrieved 30 November 2010.
- Mathijs, Ernest; Mendik, Xavier (7 July 2004). Alternative Europe: eurotrash and exploitation cinema since 1945. Wallflower Press. p. 129. ISBN 978-1-903364-93-2. Retrieved 24 February 2011.