|Alma mater||California Institute of the Arts|
|Occupation||Animator, storyboard artist, television director, film director|
|Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure|
Klay Hall (born September 11, 1958) is an American animator, storyboard artist, television director, and film director.
Klay launched his animation career on Amazing Stories, Cool World, and Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures, before working as director on The Simpsons, and Family Dog. Klay later became supervising director of 89 episodes of King of the Hill at Film Roman.
In 2005 Hall was hired by DisneyToon Studios as story editor for their first CG feature, Tinker Bell (2008), followed by directing Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009), which was executive produced by John Lasseter and produced by Sean Lurie.
Filmography (as a director)
- Family Dog - "Family Dog Goes Homeless" (1993)
- Bobby's World - (7 episodes, 1993-1996)
- The Simpsons - "Natural Born Kissers" (1998)
- King of the Hill - (89 episodes; supervising director, 1997-2000)
- Father of the Pride (2004-2005)
- Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009)
- Planes (2013)
- Hill, Jim (October 27, 2009). "Toon Tuesday: Klay Hall tinkers with Tinker Bell". Jim Hill Media. Retrieved November 5, 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ball, Ryan (September 21, 2004). "Taming Lion with Klay Hall". Animation Magazine. Retrieved November 5, 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- DeMott, Rick (August 23, 2011). "Jon Cryer Leads Voice Cast For DisneyToon's Planes". DisneyToon Studio via Animation World Network. Retrieved November 5, 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)