There is a recently renovated village hall, opened in April 2011, and is used as a venue for weddings and parties as well as being used by schools and cubs. The village hosts an annual Highland Games in mid July on the field opposite to the village hall featuring many traditional events with a focus on family and community.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 57 Stirling & The Trossachs (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2009. ISBN 9780319231562.
- "Gazetteer for Scotland: Kinlochard". www.scottish-places.info. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- "Kinlochard". VisitScotland. Retrieved 23 February 2017.
- "Aberfoyle Primary School". my.stirling.gov.uk. Retrieved 23 February 2017.
- "Kinlochard Village Hall". www.kinlochard.org. Retrieved 23 February 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kinlochard.|