|State||Kingdom of Denmark|
Kangersuatsiaq is located within Upernavik Archipelago, a vast archipelago of small islands on the coast of northeastern Baffin Bay. The archipelago extends from the northwestern coast of Sigguup Nunaa peninsula in the south at approximately  to the southern end of Melville Bay (Greenlandic: Qimusseriarsuaq) in the north at approximately .
The population of Kangersuatsiaq has decreased by over a quarter relative to the 2000 levels, and is still decreasing.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kangersuatsiaq.|
- "Population by Localities". Statistical Greenland.
- Nunavik, Saga Map, 1:250.000, Tage Schjøtt, 1992
- Upernavik Avannarleq, Saga Map, 1:250.000, Tage Schjøtt, 1992
- Air Greenland, Departures and Arrivals Archived 2010-03-09 at the Wayback Machine
- Statistics Greenland Archived 2011-08-12 at the Wayback Machine