|Industry||Internet, computer software|
|Services||Customer feedback management services, lead generation, web analytics|
Kampyle is a software and website feedback analytics company founded in 2007 and based in Ramat Gan, Israel. Kampyle's feedback service is used to improve a company's ability to understand their website users and customer analytics. Kampyle was acquired by Medallia in October 2016.
The company's instant feedback is enabled in part by the use of a feedback button that can be placed on websites, or a survey as a feedback option. The software also has a rater, whereby users can rate a website per their satisfaction with it on a scale of one to five. Such feedback can enable companies and webmasters to assess consumer satisfaction with websites and can aid in the discovery of problems on websites. Kampyle's service also enables companies to generate sales lead generation from customers that "identify themselves as sales prospects".
The feedback platform has 60 language translations. In 2008, Kampyle's feedback base was usable in unison with Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, and Nuconomy, enabling "side-by-side analysis of user feedback and website analytics". The company's software is also used on mobile phones and in retail stores.
- Martínez, M.M. (2013). Analítica web para empresas: Arte, ingenio y anticipación (in Spanish). Editorial UOC. p. 87. ISBN 978-84-9029-852-7. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
- "Kampyle Helps You Understand Why Nobody Is Installing Your Software". The Washington Post. October 7, 2008. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
- Kaplan, Dan (October 7, 2008). "Kampyle lets you know when no one likes your desktop software". Venture Beat. Retrieved 19 September 2016.
- "Company Overview of Kampyle Ltd". Bloomberg. October 7, 2016. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- Yannacopoulos, D. (2014). Evaluating Websites and Web Services: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on User Satisfaction: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on User Satisfaction. Advances in Web Technologies and Engineering. IGI Global. p. 96. ISBN 978-1-4666-5130-2. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
- Gordon, I. (2013). Managing the New Customer Relationship: Strategies to Engage the Social Customer and Build Lasting Value. Wiley. p. pt175. ISBN 978-1-118-25585-8. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
- Clifton, B. (2010). Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics. Serious skills. Wiley. p. 457. ISBN 978-0-470-63494-3. Retrieved July 27, 2017.
- Haggin, Patience (October 20, 2016). "Medallia Buys Customer Feedback Analytics Startup Kampyle". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved July 24, 2017. (subscription required)
- Landing Page Optimization. John Wiley & Sons. pp. pt187–188. (subscription required)
- Lindahl, D.; Rozek, J. (2010). The Six-Figure Second Income: How To Start and Grow A Successful Online Business Without Quitting Your Day Job. Wiley. pp. 228–229. ISBN 978-0-470-87201-7. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
- Carthy, Roi (July 28, 2008). "Kampyle Ties User Feedback to Website Analytics". TechCrunch. Retrieved October 16, 2016.
- Tonkin, S.; Whitmore, C.; Cutroni, J. (2011). Performance Marketing with Google Analytics: Strategies and Techniques for Maximizing Online ROI. Wiley. p. 216. ISBN 978-1-118-07670-5. Retrieved July 27, 2017.
- Tonkin, S.; Whitmore, C.; Cutroni, J. (2016). Výkonnostní marketing s Google Analytics (in Czech). p. 226. ISBN 978-80-251-3958-5. Retrieved July 27, 2017.
- Thomas, B.; Housden, M. (2017). Direct and Digital Marketing in Practice. Bloomsbury Publishing. p. pt415. ISBN 978-1-4729-3908-1. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
- Performance Marketing with Google Analytics. John Wiley and Sons. pp. 216–217.
- Kampyle Ties User Feedback to Website Analytics
- Carthy, Roi (February 9, 2011). "Kampyle Transforms User Feedback Into Lead Generation". TechCrunch. Retrieved 19 September 2016.