|Former names||Cheras Football Stadium|
|Location||Cheras, Bandar Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Kuala Lumpur City|
The Kuala Lumpur Stadium or KLFA Stadium (Malay: Stadium Bola Sepak Kuala Lumpur) is a multi-purpose stadium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home stadium of Kuala Lumpur City.
In the past, the stadium was used as the home ground of many Malaysian teams, including Felda United, PDRM, PLUS, Selangor, UKM FC, and Royal Malaysia Police. The stadium has been closed in July 2011 due to the City Hall's reluctance to renovate the pitch. Starting in 2012, the stadium has also been used for rugby matches. It was used for the first match of the 2013 Media Prima 6 Regions, between Kelab Rakan Muda Malaysia and Singapore Cricket Club. Between 2013 and 2018, the stadium was renovated; after the renovation, the stadium has a capacity for 18,000 spectators.
International football matches
|1 September 2018||2018 AFF Suzuki Cup Qualifier||Timor-Leste||3–1||Brunei|
|17 November 2018||2018 AFF Suzuki Cup||Timor-Leste||2–3||Philippines|
|4 November 2019||2019 AFC Cup Final||April 25||0–1||Al-Ahed|
- "KLFA Stadium – Soccerway". Soccerway. Retrieved 21 February 2021.
- "Stadium Bola Sepak Kuala Lumpur Berwajah Baru". My Putrajaya News. 31 May 2017. Archived from the original on 7 November 2017. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Kuala Lumpur's two Adnan's target top five finish, KLFA Stadium completion". goal.com. 1 November 2017. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Kuala Lumpur Football Stadium". Visit KL. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- Kuala Lumpur Stadium at worldstadiums.com