|Alma mater||Film and Television Institute of India|
K. K. Senthil Kumar is an Indian cinematographer who predominantly works in Telugu cinema. He graduated with a degree in cinematography from the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune. He made his film debut with Aithe (2003) directed by Chandra Sekhar Yeleti. He is mostly associated with S.S. Rajamouli's films and has worked in box office hits such as Sye (2004), Chatrapati (2005), Yamadonga (2007), Magadheera (2009), Eega (2012), and Baahubali: The Beginning (2015). In 2012, he won the SIIMA Award for Best Cinematographer (Telugu) for Eega.
Kumar was born and brought up in Bollaram, Secunderabad and is the eldest of three siblings. He married Ruhee, a Yoga instructor, on 25 June 2009. They have two sons..
|2011||Golconda High School|
|2015||Baahubali: The Beginning|
|2017||Baahubali: The Conclusion|
|2021||Mahavir Karna (Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam)|
- SIIMA Award for Best Cinematographer (Telugu)- Eega (2012) at 1st SIIMA
- SIIMA Award for Best Cinematographer (Telugu) - Baahubali: The Beginning (2015) at 5th SIIMA
- SIIMA Award for Best Cinematographer (Telugu) - Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) at 7th SIIMA
- Best Cinematographer- Magadheera (2010) at 57th Filmfare Awards South
- Best Cinematographer- Baahubali: The Beginning (2015) at 63rd Filmfare Awards South
- Best Cinematographer- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) at 65th Filmfare Awards South
- CineMAA Award for Best Cinematographer – Magadheera (2010)
- CineMAA Award for Best Cinematographer – Yamadonga (2008)
- Best Cinematographer - Eega (2012) at Nandi Awards of 2012
- Best Cinematographer - Baahubali: The Beginning (2015) at Nandi Awards of 2015
- "KK Senthil Kumar - Celebs At Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Mirchi Music Awards Gallery - Gallery 1 Pic 75 - cinegoer.net". cinegoer.net. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- "SIIMA Day 1 Winners of Technical, Music & Gen Next Awards - Telugu cinema news". idlebrain.com.
- "'Eega is one of the most difficult films I have shot'". Rediff. 5 July 2012. Archived from the original on 6 April 2016.