Joseph R. Marro (March 17, 1907 – February 21, 1989) was an American lawyer and politician from New York.
He was born on March 17, 1907, in New York City. He attended Public School No. 95 and No. 8, and DeWitt Clinton High School. He graduated from St. John's College, and from St. John's University School of Law. He practiced law in New York City. He married Anita Eleanor Aloi, and they had two children.
Marro was a member of the New York State Senate from 1953 to 1964, sitting in the 169th, 170th, 171st, 172nd, 173rd and 174th New York State Legislatures. In November 1964, he was elected to the New York City Civil Court.
- "MARRO, JOSEPH R." at Social Security Info
- New York Red Book (1963–1964; pg. 83)
- The Judicial Candidates in the New York Times on October 29, 1964
- DEMOCRATS NAME JUDGESHIP SLATES in the New York Times on July 28, 1973 (subscription required)
- Joseph R. Marro Dies; A Retired Justice, 81 in the New York Times on February 22, 1989