This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Liljenzin made early contributions to the understanding of the influence of chemistry on core melt accidents and participated in international research about iodine chemistry and how to mitigate radioactive releases from nuclear accidents. He also investigated various methods of treatment and separation of spent radioactive fuel as well as chemical aspects of final repository for radioactive waste.
Liljenzin was a co-author to Radiochemistry and nuclear chemistry which 2013 was issued in its 4:th edition. He was a co-author to a number of scientific papers about nuclear chemistry with applications to separation of nuclear waste and chemical processes during severe nuclear accidents. His publications has an h-index impact of 20.
- "Short Curriculum Vitae, Jan-Olov Liljenzin". Chalmers University of Technology. Archived from the original on 2016-03-23. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- Liljenzin, Jan-Olov (editor) (1990). The Influence of Chemistry on Core Melt Accidents. Malmö, Sweden: nks - Nordic nuclear safety research. ISBN 87-7303-452-5.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- RAMA Source Term Group - Final Report January 1985 (PDF). RAMA 85/3. 1985. ISBN 91-7010-063-2. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- Dickinson, S; Funke, F; Cripps, R.; Bruchertseifer, H.; Jäckel, B.; Güntay, S.; Glänneskog, H.; Liljenzin, J-O; Cantrel, L (2003). Iodine Chemistry and Mitigation Mechanisms - ICHEMM Final Synthesis Report (PDF). European Commission.
- Jan-Olov Liljenzin, Jan Rydberg (1996). SKI Report 96:70, Risks from Nuclear Waste (PDF).
- Ahlström, Per-Eric; Andersson, Sofia; Ekberg, Christian; Liljenzin, Jan-Olov (May 2004). Partitioning and transmutation - Current developments - 2004. A report from the Swedish reference group on P&T-research (PDF). Stockholm, Sweden: SKB - Svensk Kärnbränslehantering AB (Swedish Nuclear Fuel and Waste Management Co). Technical Report TR-04-15.
- Choppin, Gregory R. (8 October 2013). Radiochemistry and nuclear chemistry. Liljenzin, Jan-Olov, Rydberg, Jan, Ekberg, Christian (Fourth ed.). Oxford. ISBN 9780124058972. OCLC 859381735.
- "Publication list - Jan-Olov Liljenzin". Chalmers university of Technology, Gothenburg. Archived from the original on 2016-03-23. Retrieved 2017-11-08.
- "Analyze Author Output - Jan-Olov Liljenzin". Scopus.