This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (October 2016)
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Okhla Rd, Azim Dairy, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, 110025|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → Botanical Garden Platform-2 →Janakpuri West
|Opened||December 25, 2017|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2018)
Jamia Millia Islamia track layout
Station with two tracks and two side platforms
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|East bound||Towards →Botanical Garden→ →|
|Westbound||→Towards ←Janakpuri West← ←|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
DMRC flagged off 25 GPS enabled e-rickshaws called ETO which will provide last mile connectivity within an area of 3-4 kilometers. The rickshaws, which could be booked through the ETO app, will ply from 6AM to 11PM and charge ₹10 for the first 2 kilometers and ₹5 for each subsequent kilometre.
|Jamia Millia Islamia metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2|
|Jamia Millia Islamia University||Batla House|
|Tikona Park||Zakir Nagar|
|Noor Nagar||Joga Bai|
|Ghaffar Manzil||Jauhar Bagh|
|Jamia Community Centre||Okhla Village|
- List of Delhi Metro stations
- Transport in Delhi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Suburban Railway
- Delhi Monorail
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- South East Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Okhla Sanctuary
- Okhla barrage
- Kalindi Kunj
- National Capital Region (India)
- List of rapid transit systems
- List of metro systems
- "DMRC - Janakpuri West - Kalindi Kunj". Retrieved 8 September 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 October 2018. Retrieved 15 January 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "DMRC flags off 25 e-rickshaws from Jamia station". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 29 March 2021.
- "To boost last-mile connectivity, Delhi Metro introduces e-rickshaw facility from Jamia Millia Islamia station". The Financial Express. 1 March 2021. Archived from the original on 1 March 2021. Retrieved 29 March 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. - official site
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Jamia Millia Islamia metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.