|Ivanhoe, the Normal Swordsman|
|Directed by||Roberto Mauri|
|Edited by||Adriano Tagliavia|
|Music by||Roberto Pregadio|
After the death of King Henry I in 12th-century England, the throne is taken by Stephen Cunningham who claims to possess the mythical "Sword of Normandy." A man named Ivanhoe returns from years in the Holy Land knowing that Henry I's son, the rightful heir to the throne, died in the Crusades, and that Cunningham's sword is a fake. After forging alliances with a group of highwaymen and a band of traveling thespians, Ivanhoe reclaims the real sword that will topple Cunningham.
- Mark Damon as Ivanhoe
- Luis Dávila as Stephen of Cunningham
- Krista Nell as Brenda
- Aveline Frederica as Kitty
- Vassili Karis as Trigui
- Alan Collins (aka Luciano Pigozzi) as Mortimer, the Principa
- Linda Sini as Wife of Mortimer
- Aldo Berti as Art
- Spartaco Conversi as Kitts
- Nello Pazzafini as Ghippo
Ivanhoe, the Norman Swordsman was released on April 29, 1971.
- Kinnard & Crnkovich 2017, p. 102.