|Directed by||Matteo Rovere|
|Produced by||Domenico Procacci|
|Written by||Filippo Gravino|
Matilda De Angelis
|Music by||Andrea Farri|
|Edited by||Gianni Vezzosi|
Italian Race (Italian: Veloce come il vento) is a 2016 Italian sports-drama film written and directed by Matteo Rovere. It is loosely based on the true story of rally racing driver Carlo Capone.
This story narrates the rapprochement between the young GT driver Giulia and her drug addicted brother and ex GT driver Loris. After the death of their father the two siblings and their younger brother must cohabit and live together. This encourages Loris to help Giulia on her journey as a GT driver and to help her win the Italian Race, an illegal race that could bring back economic balance to the distraught family.
- Stefano Accorsi as Loris De Martino
- Matilda De Angelis as Giulia De Martino
- Paolo Graziosi as Tonino
- Roberta Mattei as Annarella
- Lorenzo Gioielli as Ettore Minotti
- Giulio Pugnaghi as Nico De Martino
- "Italian Race (2016)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- Scarpa, Vittoria (April 1, 2016). "Italian Race: Stefano Accorsi as you've never seen him before. Review". Cineuropa. Retrieved April 20, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Veloce come il vento". Rivista del cinematografo. Retrieved April 20, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Finos, Arianna (March 11, 2016). "'Veloce come il vento', guida la coppia Accorsi-De Angelis: "Un personaggio credibile"". la Repubblica. Archived from the original on March 21, 2016. Retrieved March 16, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)